You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.

Close [x]

Internet Specials

$59 New Patient Special
Mention this Ad to get a complete chiropractic exam, gentle chiropractic adjustment, and ultra-sound or electrical muscle stimulation therapy. (Non-Insured Patients Only: $165 value).
CALL NOW: 760-730-1880



What do I do if I'm in an car accident?

1.) Stay calm. Safely drive/walk yourself to a safe location to avoid other cars and hazards.

2.) Seek appropriate emergency medical treatment. Make sure that you and others do not have life threatening injuries such as bleeding, head trauma, internal injuries. Symptoms of memory loss, dizziness, blurred vision, headache, unconsciousness, and tiredness are signs of head injury and should be evaluated immediately.

3.) In a safe environment, collect information from any witnesses of the accident.

4.) Exchange insurance information with the parties involved. Copy down the driver's name, driver's license number, car's Vehicle Identification Number (VIN), car's model, year, and color, driver's insurance company name, driver's insurance policy number, insurance adjuster's name and phone number.

5.) Submit information with the police, if present. You should seek a copy of the traffic report once completed.

6.) You may take pictures of the accident scene. Take pictures of the damage done to yourself, your passengers, your car, and other parties.

7.) Report the incident to your auto insurance company. If you are not at fault, the insurance company may not raise your premium. It is the law.

8.) Find a good Chiropractor such as Dr. Jennifer Stevens at Carlsbad Chiropractic  Center who can: 1.) take good care of your health and 2.) manage your paperwork in case of legal matters.